Expect to form a partnership with a knowledgeable physiotherapist committed to helping you achieve your goals in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
Whether recovering from surgery, trying to achieve a personal best or seeking to improve your well-being, we’re here to guide you in your rehab goals.
- Initial physiotherapy assessment - $95.00
- Follow-up physiotherapy session - $75.00
- Taping - $5.00
- Ten minute cushion - $45.00
- Biofreeze - $18.50
- Kinesio tape - $24.00
If you choose, you can complete our new client intake form prior to your first physiotherapy appointment.
A few things you may want to bring for your first appointment include:
- any relevant imaging or notes from your doctor (if applicable)
- if you are seeking treatment for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, the relevant forms/insurance information, and your adjuster's contact information
- comfortable clothing/shoes
Cash, credit card (VISA/MasterCard/American Express), debit and Paypal are all accepted.
Direct billing available
At Simply Physio, we’re pleased to offer direct billing for physiotherapy with many number of extended health insurance plans.
If you have personal health insurance, we encourage you to check with your insurance before coming in to determine if this service is available for you. Every benefit plan has unique restrictions and policies that may not allow for direct billing online.
What you need to bring/know:
- Your benefit card—containing:
- Name of the Extended Healthcare Provider
- Your ID#/Policy #
- Doctor’s referral (if required by your policy)
Please note that we require 24-hour notice for cancelled appointments.
We reserve the right to charge for a last-minute cancellations or missed appointments.